Friday, January 15, 2010

My Energy Sources



When I get centered and quiet and think about what brings me energy, the sources just poured out. I feel so grateful to have so many ways to go to the well.

-Talking to God
-Dancing with, talking to, being with my daughter
-Walking in a creative, vibrant city- especially NY, SF, Paris
-Writing
-Painting
-Learning
-Reading
-Sharing and laughing with my sister
-Soulful physical connection
-Making spaces aesthetically beautiful
-Photographing moments- composing the elements in the moment
-Being at the ocean
-Being with my golden retriever Beau
-Getting lost in art and architecture
-Connecting others by entertaining at home
-Making meaning by seeing patterns and connections
-Rollerskating
-Yoga
-Staying up late in deep conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment