Friday, January 15, 2010

Intentions for the Dream Journey

Happiness!  I finally started Mondo Beyondo today, the online course that I tried to join in October of 2009 but had to wait for the next offering. I roped in some willing girlfriends from a women's circle over ten years ago and just knowing that they are there, in this journey with me, is so cozy and comforting. Connections.

My daughter is asleep in the living room and my husband is somewhere over the Atlantic, returning to Europe and to us. I have seven candles lit at different heights all around me, something luxurious and delicious that I usually don't do for just for me.

I loved starting with intentions, and I loved reading and connecting to the beautiful souls that shared before I entered the picture. My intentions for the next five weeks of this journey, and beyond, are as follows:

be authentic
trust in myself
listen to my intuition
make space for creativity, inner voice, calmness, discovery
reveal and clarify my dreams
claim my unique power and gifts
celebrate who I am
harness my courage
take action
be free and joyful
dwell in gratitude and abundance


No comments:

Post a Comment